Thursday, September 29, 2016

#1 Circus World

This was our first RB publicity picture taken in Venice.
At one point we had nearly 60 elephants squeezed into that place.
Gunther, Axel and I were called into the Office and it was decided that since Gunther was making his first trip back to Europe on Vacation, he should get the elephant barn.
Axel put up his Blue Show elephant tent and I was shown a place under some trees just outside the Quarters.
On cold nights we would squeeze them into the Ring Barn and sit up with them all night.
Welcome to the Greatest Show On Earth!




2 comments:

Larry Louree said...

I was impressed when we had your herd and Axel's herd at the park together for the 'changing if the herd' ceremony. I cannot imagine having another 20 bulls there.

GaryHill said...

I remember this day....