Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Great News!



Rather than use this Paul Gutheil Thanksgiving photo as intended I will take this opportunity to announce that my health has improved to a point where my wife and daughter have agreed to release me from House Arrest.
I have decided to make my reappearance at the local hot spot (Beef O'Bradys) at noon today. John Herriott and company are coming up from Sarasota, likewise Jim Elliott from Riverview while Chic and others say they will try to make it.
Anyone else in the area drop by and I'll buy you a beer!
Buckles

5 comments:

John Herriott said...

I am fortunate that one of the "good guys" and circus personality, my friend Paul Ingrassia, will be attending as well and fortunately he will be driving in his ver comfortable auto. Should be a pleasant trip.

john goodall said...

Great news. Enjoy the jackpots.

Chic Silber said...


Although I'll leave my bells at

home (can't find them anyway)

I'll be glad to help celebrate

your welcomed parole pal

Henry Penndorf said...

Great to hear! If I were in the area, I would by you a beer. Enjoy!

Going to see the Big Apple Circus at Lincoln Center Wednesday night December 4th.

A Happy Thanksgiving to you, Barbara and the family.

Henry

GaryHill said...

It would be a hell of a jump for me but I do wish I could be there..