Wednesday, June 30, 2010

From Dominic Yodice #3


Mini & Older Klaus, originally uploaded by bucklesw1.


The third photo is of me when I recreated the rest of the elephant act costume. I was invited to walk with Doug Terranova's elephants in the Circus City Festival parade in 2004.
I called myself a mini-Klaus (of course much older also).
As to the comments about Lyle Bettger wearing a wedding ring. I checked all my stills from the film and it is not exactly a wedding ring. Upon close examination you can see that the ring has an oval top. I didn't think that DeMille would let them wear a wedding ring.
Hope the readers enjoy seeing the photos.

2 comments:

Buckles said...

Good job Dom, baseball players never cry, elephant men don't smile!

Circus Photos said...

Dom,
I was there that year. I have photo of you. also a get shot of pat kelly playing card on the float.