Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Zebras #3


!cid_X_MA1_1266948628@aol, originally uploaded by bucklesw1.


Richard Reynolds

The Great Zebra Chase, Atlanta, GA,Thursday afternoon February 18, 2010.

RBBB-Red's "Lima", is on the loose. Here we see him running along the downtown connector (I-75/85). Luckily for Lima, he got to the expressway right at the peak of rush hour traffic so the cars were just crawling along.

The latter part of the chase was covered live by cameras in TV helicopters.

In their live feed, the remarks by the TV commentators indicted they did not know the origin of the zebra until the trailer and truck showed up with the circus title on the truck

4 comments:

Buckles said...

To avoid situations like this, the experienced zebra trainer will tie the end of the halter rope around the grooms waist.
If you don't believe me ask Jimmy Reynolds.

Little John said...

Anyone who knew me might remember that I have little talent around exotic animals. Once upon a time at Circus world I found myself in a paddock with a couple of Zebras that obviously picked up on my inabilities. The fact that one of these darlings had recently bit a guy in the penis so hard that he required stitches didn’t help my composure. However we all came out of the paddock unscathed, these strong midget tuff guys reminded me of myself – back in the day.

Little John said...

O damn, what did say. Zebras remended me of me because of my strenth back then. I have never had contact with Johnson except for my own.

Unknown said...

In this "Media Age" you would think the TV commentator might have heard that the Circus was in town.