Thursday, November 27, 2008

From John Francis Dolphin


2445193707_f1287d19dc, originally uploaded by bucklesw1.

Hello everyone,

Today is Thanksgiving, November 27th.
I give thanks to God for all that he has given to me this past year.
But most of all to your friendship throughout this past year.
Even though I am here in Latin America and presently at an assembly here at our Maryknoll House in Lima. Peru.
There are 20 Maryknollers present here in the house for our Post Chapter meeting that was recently held at Maryknoll, New York.
We will be closing this Maryknoll house at the end of December after more than 50 years. Due to the lack of members, we will be living in an apartment.
We have a new leadership team at Maryknoll, New York now.
So it is time now to give Thanks.
And I give thanks to each one of you in the Circus ministry as well as Carnival and racing car ministry.
Each one of you have been a part of my life for a long time.
It has been a joy to be able to attend the meetings in Sarasota in years past and also in the retreats.
Sorry that I will not be able to attend the circus meeting in January since I have classes beginning January 12th.
But the reason for this e-mail to you today is to express my deep gratitude to each one of you.
I will return to Cochabamba this coming Sunday.
Prayers and best wishes,
Frank

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will be missed in January.