Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Colombo, Sri Lanka Zoo #1 (From Filipe von Gilsa)


Scan000010395, originally uploaded by bucklesw1.

"The man at left appears to be picking up a set of castanets, my first job when working props for my dad's act. Also included was "Anna May's" tambourine and a Spanish mantea that I snapped on her headpiece."
Buckles

"I might add that when my dad worked "Diamond" on the Atterbury Show, one of the highlights was to strap a set of sleigh bells on his ankles and he would do somewhat of a dance on the tub."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buckles, do you have any video clips of Anna May? Would love to see them, if you have any.

Buckles said...

At one time Shannon had a number of film clips on file on the left column of this page. Included was a clip of "Anna May's" act taken from the 1978 RBBB TV Special.
I'll ask him what became of it.