Wednesday, June 27, 2007

From Randy Paterson


Richard and Traci, originally uploaded by bucklesw1.

Buckles,
After Seeing the post of you and John at the Ringling Red Show In Hershey,With Richard Flint trying to sell you two cotton candy.
I was able to spend some time with him in Baltimore while on Universoul Circus, and tried to change him from the floss dept..
over to the animal Dept.....here is a photo of Mr Flint working hard in that Dept. lucky for him it was a slow day with the wheelbarrow..
Randy

From Richard Flint:

Met Randy Peterson for the first time when Universoul played Baltimore
last week. One of the nicest guys I've met! Good family, too. We
talked a lot of Baraboo though my years working there were before he
was born! He was lucky to have been in Baraboo the years you were
there. He surprised the heck out of me when, as we were talking after
the elephants came out of the show, he just handed me the hose to
water them!

Good luck at Best Buy today.
Dick

0 comments: