Saturday, March 25, 2006

Riddle Elephant Sanctuary #1


This is the Riddle Elephant Sanctuary and Breeding Compound today in Greenbriar, Arkansas where three of our elephants went into retirement.The principal reasons for this decision was because this facility accepts both male or female, African or Asian elephants, has had several calves born there and stands on the merits of accomplishment rather than resort to slandering the animals former owners in order to raise funds.
After all, don't male elephants have "rights" too?

Here we see "Willy" and I'll bet all you Big Apple folks remember "Amy". We are hoping for a blessed event here one day.

And while on the subject of "blessed events"......Well, I'd better not go down that road.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always hoped "FLORA" would have been sent here. What happened to all the hype from those hollywood types who campained to care for her. She looks very sad and unhealthy where she is. These Circus elephants are used to being around humans and getting a whole lot of attention. Being turn loose to fend for themselves is so cruel to them.

Anonymous said...

What road Buckles? Blessed Events? Do e-mail and I will see if it will pass cenures

Buckles said...

Wait until my new PaceMaker batteries arrive on Monday or Tuesday and I'll go into detail.

Anonymous said...

If its what I think it is, you can handle it Buckles. You just want to keep them guessing. Its about time they knew. I can keep a secret longer than anyone.

Anonymous said...

Baby Kay has been dry for 24 hours? Someone is engaged? RBBB? Ken & Nicole? JC? Am I close? You know you are going to drive us all nits waiting!!! We are all ready nuts. There is one more idea but I will wait to see if I am right.

Bob Cline said...

Blessed Event? They Blue unit being taken off the road would be a Blessed Event!
Bob

Anonymous said...

Remember the old crack about how to keep an idiot,(and that's not aimed at anyone) in suspense? The answer being, "I'll tell you tomorrow!"

Anonymous said...

It comes to mind that Kenny may be scheming to trash the Blue Unit, and lose money for a tax advantage. The one who could tell us has been bought off, "retired", and admonished to silence, as Morley Safer reported on 60 Minutes. Right, Chuck?