Saturday, August 27, 2005

An extra added attraction


Anonymous Greg asked how my father learned to train elephants which launched me into yesterday's novella. As you may know these pictures are entered from bottom to top so in order to make sense, you have to tell the story backwards.
Yesterday I ran into a glitch and had to wait until Shannon came by after work before I could get the story's opening installed.
So today everything is in order and in appreciation of your patience and understanding, this bonus photo has been included.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never in my life did I think I would get attached to such an animal as a pig. The police department in my town bring me weird animals on the weekend when animal control is closed. A couple of years ago they brought me a pig that was wondering the streets. I had him four weeks before we found a rescue home for him. I cryed when I had to give him up. He weighd 300 pounds, I named him Walter. He had tusk and beautiful black hair. He followed me around like a dog. Came when I called him and everything. I get pictures of him every once in a while. The police department gets a lot of jokes about him also. I don't see many on the Circuses now. They are great. I miss him.

Anonymous said...

John Goodall said...
The act sure looks like a Bobby Gibbs trained act.